APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

Excellent post StefanF.Some further thoughts from me:1) While...

1. 1,032 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154

Excellent post StefanF.

Some further thoughts from me:

1) While it's true that a credit app score model is by-passed, however I don't know that APT is currently offering different limit to customers based on their risk profiles via a behavioural score model (is it really true?)...As I've mentioned in a post a while back, I believe APT will at later stage offer more customised products based on customers' personal attributes and I see that the on-boarding of the tech hedge fund recently is a sign that the company is heading into this direction. I believe that the products will eventually cater for the life cycle of a customer instead of focusing purely on the early stage of one's earning life.

2) I believe APT is not just a typical payment option but can become a retail market platform. People (i) check out retail outlet advertised through FB and Instagram and (ii) if they are interested, head to the retail website and (iii) if decided, pay via the preferred payment option. Literally this process consists of 3 steps. The interesting thing is that APT is showing sign that these steps can be merged into one: people headed to APT to do shopping, comparing and paying in one go while the advertising and budgeting are tailored as point 1) noted above. Taking market share from FB and Instagram alike is what I see a truly mouth-watering opportunity.

I've no plan to sell and take profit from APT even on a long term basis...
    Last edited by Trevor2017: 28/01/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.