APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

i dont rant and rav, I point out how much you produce false...

1. 4,027 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 609
    i dont rant and rav, I point out how much you produce false information in your posts which you actually avoid addressing.

as for the broken clock, you post here day in day out repeating the same few things over and over.

false, misleading and repetitive!

And for what purpose??

you do try downramp late at night which I assume is to attempt to be one of the first read in the morning. (mostly repetative, why?)

you dont own apt, you say your not short. so why bother posting here. whats your compensation for posting?

why dont i address the takeover?? what is there to address, the news is not even 3 weeks old.

why did apt rise as sq fall??? the gap in values closed between equalivant sp's, was bound to happen.

why would dorsey want apt, he sees the potential... thats the same for most takeovers, potential is what us holder saw at $5, $8, $15 ect,, just because you can't doesn't mean other cant.

now address that you were wrong in the following points and answer one question

● you were 100% wrong in pre market price and misrepresented it by using change in SP for the previous day.

●you were 100% wrong in your understanding of the fee structure and incorrectly claimed extra fees beyound the stated caps

●you were 100% wrong and misleading of the impacts of interest rate changes regading gross margins

why do you post here? are you compensated in any way for posting here? if not why do you post inaccurate, false information to a fourm you have no interest in holding the stock of? whats your purpose?

i know youll avoid or deflect as usual.
    Last edited by coppergaz: 19/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.