APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

Afterpay Valuation, page-1903

1. 5,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1391
    They banned "chinese apps" (I see NO mention of Australia apps) so highly irrelevant to APT, unless you suggest a chinese company taking a 5% stake in an Australian Company makes the Australian company Chinese.

Perhaps you can show evidence where India has banned all companies around the world that have chinese equity holders?

You call me a tencent choir boy. If them taking a strategic stake in Afterpay makes me see it as a great opportunity and that makes me a "tencent" choir boy then so be it. I probably belong to the majority of shareholders that think this way given the share price before the announcement and the SP now.

These tencent "choir boys" are holding multi baggers and reasonable and knowledge people like yourself are spending all day on hotcopper crying about it.

Also just as an FYI, I very much doubt APT is looking to enter India any time soon. Could be decades before this happens given the different credit profile of 1.3 billion people in India compared to more developed countries. So again, little to no relevance but that's just my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.