APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

Afterpay Valuation, page-2901

1. 5,518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1391
    Yet, here we are... with you posting screenshots of your portfolio, to get your point across.
    Mate you're sitting behind your computer accusing me of not knowing how to value companies or know anything about risk management. That picture, is the perfect way to show you how idiotic you sound making unsubstantiated accusations.

Specifically to APT, your valuation is grossly inflated and misguided- anyone will tell you, it's currently overvalued.
    When you say everyone, do you mean random posters on hotcopper? Or are you talking about the analysts that have been upgrading price targets over 100% AFTER it's already increased? Lucky for me I can make my own decisions like a big boy.

However, I guarantee you cannot explain to me how afterpay is valued at +18Billion dollars, because it cannot be done.
    I'm not even going to bother because with you it's a lost cause. But I'm not too bothered whether APT right now is fairly valued at $18bn because I'm an investor. I believe it'll be multiples in years to come.

You don't have to agree, as I've mentioned in the past this difference in opinions is what makes a market. But I take offense to you randomly and without provocation accusing me of not knowing how to value a company or knowing anything about risk management. That says much more about you than it does about me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.