APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

I wonder what he is trying to say through all the words that...

1. 1,966 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    I wonder what he is trying to say through all the words that just seem to be randomly grouped together. Perhaps he is chemically enhanced when writing, or maybe he uses a translator on Google to translate his thoughts from another language and then embellishes his work with random symbols. Perhaps he writes in English, and then to make his posts sound less comprehensible he puts it through the good old Google translator and then translates it back to English. Jus for fun, I think I'll try that, and include the results below.

I want to know what he wants to express through all the words that seem to be randomly grouped together. Maybe he was chemically strengthened in his writing, or he used a translator on Google to translate his ideas from another language and then modified his work with random symbols. Maybe he wrote in English, and then in order to make his post sound not easy to understand, he put it on Google's old translator and then translated it back to English. Just for fun, I thought I would try it out and list the results below.

Second thoughts, that still makes far too much sense!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.