APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

Aaah my inspiration. Mina36, $45 final sale point to be fair. I...

1. 7,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6755
    Aaah my inspiration. Mina36, $45 final sale point to be fair. I am such a loser buying APT on IPO and on secondary <$5 in 2017 and selling out over 10 times higher in just over 4 years - never saw such fast gains in any of my other stocks, bar Nividia and AMD. Got lucky selling OTM calls that expired worthless late last year. I am such a loser shorting at $125/40 via options this year and buying back at $118 too as flagged if you'd paid attention - someone did ironically had it deleted as 'baiting' when I was simply responding to more falsities about my trading, in fairness to you.

As I said to you, still to lose any money trading APT - but humble enough to realise I got very lucky selling OTM calls late last year.

Opened up another small $20K short Monday - couldn't resist, though a bit early at $123. APT a bit easier to short-sell again for those interested in what was a lot to do with last year's rally. Lets see if I perhaps finally lose on that one and you can wander onto other stocks and taunt me there (all out of Nearmap for a modest gain thanks in case you were going to go there again and label me [and by definition other holders] a loser).

I am such a loser, when others are questioned why they have negative sentiment in a stock they don't own, I openly declare my short-interest (you can't on HC tool-bar) for all, yet become this pariah, despite holding APT for nearly four years and arguing against so many nay-sayers who doubted APT's business success - I never did, just under-estimated the exuberance of idiots like you.

(how's that $40K buy at $152 going Pee-Pee?)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.