APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

im not so sure this whole apt collapse is really the psyop from...

1. 919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    im not so sure this whole apt collapse is really the psyop from hedge funds that retail seem to think occurs everytime they are in the red, a seasoned chart reader was selling APT from around the 130 level and eyeing the 100 level hard.

when you look at afterpays bitcoin like rally one must ask themselves the question of when does the worm turn and why would it turn...

answer those correctly and youve most likely got a few rodeos under your belt and some awareness as to when things vould turn and act accordingly, from here i think we see the retail panic start to liven up a bit. personally i held apt from very low range and did well over 300% ROI, i started to unwind at 129.

am no longer holding for multiple reasons, one being this stock price has ceased growing, for whatever reason, i will leave that to the real bored people who want to dispute, argue, shill etc.

secondly, the basics of their business is inside an app, still, to this day,. the afterpay app is buggy, sub par and feels like a version 1 that wont see a version 2.
    such a simple fix with the amount of money flowing through this company its truely bewildering why devs have neglected to streamline a genuinely basic application.

please take into account the massive profits that are being realised on this ticker at present, fair value, to me now im out is sub $30.....

and to be fair, i see more growth potential in zip in the bnpl sector. apt may simply have been the recipient of an unfair market valuation which is now being rectified. time will tell.

a close below $83 is going to be catastrophic for SP.

$60 range possibly sub $30.

on the bull side currently price bouncing on arguably one of the most favoured entry points for a trend continuation trade... kijun-sen.

a failure here is werry werry bad.

good luck holders...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.