APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

You're posting an increasing amount of negative posts in the APT...

1. 816 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 240
    You're posting an increasing amount of negative posts in the APT forum - but you're not really saying anything you've not said before and which hasn't been rebuked before.

I'm sure you're doing this for purely altruistic purposes, right? - you're actually trying to help out your fellow investors and steer them away from a bad investment, right? You don't have any ulterior motives yourself, right?

Or is it you setting yourself up for schadenfreude - so if APT does go belly up like you so often predict you can post the "I told you so" over and over again?

You seem to often use analogies to describe APT - "nothing more than store credit" is one you like to wheel out often - so here's an analogy for you - you're just like Statler and Waldorf from The Muppets - heckling from the safety of the balcony box - nothing constructive or useful to offer, just old cranky farts doing their best to get a rise out of the theatre just for the sake of it.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3401/3401389-80b72814ed47b7de2a0d24d84ba8bf0e.jpg
    Which one are you, Pig?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.