APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

I grabbed a small trading parcel on Friday, it will be...

1. DPR
    1,300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1176
    I grabbed a small trading parcel on Friday, it will be interesting to see what it does. The fact that it dipped then powered up and held the day that the 3b came out is extremely bullish IMO. The SP will invariably drift towards the SPP price as the next round of shares come closer to issue.

Its worth noting that $18.00 has been a really interesting price level the last few days, its acting as a really staunch intraday support. I think if it can hold that level for the next few days then this may be the extent of the pullback for now.

My final comment: I saw the SMH article that referenced some girl who is now facing compounding debts because she lost her job and couldn't afford the afterpay repayments...are you serious? As with any loan if you don't repay it you get in trouble.... capital isn't feely available for you to take and never pay back, Jesus christ. The article attempted to show some balance but was way off IMO.

Great company, slick platform, extremely apt given millennial spending habits. Overvalued? Perhaps for now, but given potential upside of US/UK, I think we still have a bit more room to move up in the short term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.