APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

Afterpay vs eBay - some perspective, page-36

1. 7,492 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6758
    @APTWhisperer your paranoia is hilarious. FraserJC, DDD, Pig, Bedger etc all the same person. A very busy and equally quite clever person in writing in such contrasting styles. I'd suggest they spend a little less time investing than such a complicated charade.

Its really quite sad the personal insults that ensue when someone simply does a relative valuation thread on APT to eBay. Its hard to remain rational in your investment decisions when you analyze a stock thoroughly and love the innovation and change it is bringing (as I did when I originally bought APT many years ago). That en masse you guys are so fervently opposed to any discussion of APT's relative valuation is really poor. I've been called a liar, traitor, child etc above. People have made completely stupid and false claims about myself and my investments - amazing given they have no access to my positions or trades, which I often disclose and they still get wrong!

I will say it again. APT is a great company. This is little about APT as a company and the absolute furore and fervour that surround its share price, best epitomized by the sheer group bullying above. Rather than being hurt, I am actually emboldened.

Its really quite pathetic to see investors so threatened by a simple side by side comparison of eBay and APT. But the reality is scary I suppose.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.