APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

Afterpay vs eBay - some perspective, page-7

1. 7,527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6784
    Love to see their forward earning figures Andredamus1 on which these prices are made.

Have you noticed lately how analysts are struggling to update their target prices to keep up with APT share market price nowadays? How I miss the early days of APT when a few brave analysts would even call stocks significantly higher than they were seeing growth prospects the market couldn't - Bell Potter's heady April 2018 $10 target, vs $5.60 price for example. Even bullish Bell's only dared a $41.60 target against $36 in September 2019 even after AUSTRAC fears had blown over. Amazing how their price target went from $96.70 in August 2020 to $145. Suppose they will use ASIC/RBA to justify, even thought all the growth is coming from the US (bubble).

Getting the picture? APT, a great company, is now an overblown exuberance stock that analysts can't really justify by traditional valuation models, so they tweak them up every two months?

These clowns just raise the price up or down with the market rather than having the balls to say its over-valued. I'd put little faith in their price targets and have more respect for UBS, who mostly underestimated the exuberance in APT, rather than the earnings. At least UBS know their stuff. I'd wager most APT investors have never even heard of TouchCorp.

Some weekend reading for APT fans:

https://www.georgeboreas.com/blog/ren-girard-xvii-behavioral-finance

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.