MEL 0.00% 0.4¢ metgasco ltd

again: warnings of nsw gas shortages, page-2

1. 4,234 Posts.
    richrichie,

to me this article is absolutely ridiculous. It opens stating that there will be a gas shortage in 2017 yet RIGHT NOW NSW imports 95% of its gas.

Go smoke a pole New South Welshmen, you already have a massive gas shortage!!!

Perhaps the editor thought that a significant gas shortage is where you actually have to import 110% of your gas. Hmmm?????

Anyway, nice to see the nutbags out the front of parliament the other day. NIMBYISM at its best people. Maybe we should consider how we can profit out of NSW eventual demise caused by its very own poeple. The very same nutbags who are very accepting of climate science modelling yet rejecting of any sound geologic reasoning for CSGs clean bill of health!

Dont get me wrong, I am a firm believer in the Climate Science modelling as someone who has both worked at mathematical modelling and also studied climate science, but the rejection of sound scientific practice for the very environmentally benign CSG extraction that is undertaken by MEL makes my blood boil. I seriously feel for our MD who has to deal with this irrational nonsense!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_disease

Thats right NSW people, the cancer in Victoria is coming to a state near you! get on board and establish best practice BOF or grab the whee and ride this puppy under the waves.

Cheers,

SF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.