MEL 16.7% 0.4¢ metgasco ltd

again: warnings of nsw gas shortages, page-7

1. 976 Posts.
    My dear Fiend

Is it possible that BOF is similar to Thomas the Tank Engine's once Fat Controller who dithers behind the scenes & is unwilling/incapable? of any leadership - because he appears to believe in nothing at all apart from being seen at fancy fine dining eateries - & is unable to arise from his dining to commit himself to the economic advancement of NSW.

But on a lighter side we refer to the headline in the current issue of the "Clarence Valley Review" - an august local free rag - and here we find the fabulous story that CVC is planning to burn off methane gas from the Grafton landfill in exchange for Gillard carbon credits!

CVC have an ambivalent policy towards CSG & MEL but I am sure that PH could teach them a thing or 2.

Why would this council burn off methane gas when there is a company nearby extracting gas who want to sell it?

And what about the fugitive methane emissions that the anti-gas mob get hysterical about - it's their "waste".

The council employing complete dills countered their enthusiasm by stating that if the Libs got in and abolished the carbon tax then the money would be wasted so they would have to have a meeting to reconsider.

Dear O dear I live with this.

As a born-again Green I suggest we stick a nozzle up the backside of the tip and draw a 100 years of electricity and bankrupt those MEL bastards

hs (rA) (Ra)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $5.066M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $438 125K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 11970102 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14907884 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.27pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.