SDV 0.00% 46.0¢ scidev ltd

The Hellyer Mill which is 100% owned by Intec is one of two...

1. 1,367 Posts.
    The Hellyer Mill which is 100% owned by Intec is one of two possibilities that BSM could use to Toll treat their ore. I really can't see BSM trucking the Ore 90 miles to Rosebury (eg fuel & transport costs) so really Intec's mill is their most logical processing choice and that will keep costs down as the resource is basically right under the Hellyer Mill.

INL's investment in BSM will pay off over the medium to long term as the 'fossey zone' will most likely add about 350+KT of high grade ore to be processed at the Hellyer Mill per annum over 5+ years. BSM will come out with a JORC shortly on their Hellyer exploration then it will take roughly 12months before the first ore is processed.

The 2million ton Hellyer mill no doubt will be used as a Toll treating facility for high grade ore and it dominates the landscape over in North Western Tasmania. The Intec Annual Report will be out by tomorrow should be a very interesting read and I'm sure one which will give us more of an insight into how the MRP is progressing. Interesting times ahead.

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $87.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.5¢ 46.5¢ 46.0¢ $17.07K 37.05K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11840 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.5¢ 17283 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.