AGE 2.22% 4.4¢ alligator energy limited

AGE chart, page-1237

1. 4,385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3775
    (Doing my daily postings in the chart thread from now. This is for people who are interested in short term trading. I look at numbers etc which is similar to what chartists do. I know a lot of you are long term holders who just want to hold with conviction, that is all a very good strategy, but some do like to trade, including me. So that this is not misinterpreted as long term view, as some have taken it as, I can understand that and happy to post here)

As someone pointed out, it was a boring day.

Yes, our volume was very low, just over 14m shares traded. We got this type of volume only during Christmas period, so trading was drab today. We finished 1 pip higher at 6.3c. Our VWAP average was 6.2c, so we did slightly better.

ASX U stocks finished flat, with most stocks finishing on same price as yesterday. A few stocks were slightly up and down, but not much. BMN did slightly better, but it has got hammered this year, so may be catching up. AEE I feel is gearing up for a CR. I exited this last week on my buy price of 32c when I realised they only have 3m in cash. which will nearly finish this quarter. This week they came out with an Investor Presentation, so I feel very, very likely a CR shortly, but I could be wrong.

ASX was red today, but most stocks I follow were either flat or slight. No trick there I think, banks, health etc might have been red, my watchlist is mostly commodities. AGE did well to hang in there, infact gained a pip. Some shorting is also going on and yesterday over 4m shares were shorted. U Price has also around stagnation point at $44.05.

Next week could be interesting and unpredictable as this week. The war situation is not going away with no clear verdict either way. We may hear more on it on the weekend. Its time to hang in there and hopefully next week we move up towards 6.7c. AGE is right in the middle of the trading zone I follow, which is 5.9c to 6.7c. Enjoy your weekend and all the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $170.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.2¢ $318.2K 7.397M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 539051 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 1112709 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.