AGE 2.08% 4.7¢ alligator energy limited

Well, well, first time someone put me on ignore in my 13 years...

1. 4,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3773
    Well, well, first time someone put me on ignore in my 13 years at HC (as far as I remember), so one more tick of my bucket list biggrin.png

I can see some people love what that poster wrote. Fair enough, I can understand. SP did not go as we wanted, and we love to blame someone. It gives gratification and I can understand that. I usually just do 1 post a day and 1 on weekend and don't like replying like this, but thought people should be clear about who I am.

A few things I just wanted to mention:
    • I have always mentioned that I keep a portion of my shares for trading.
    • I have been very open about that I do trade a portion of my shares.
    • Besides keeping shares for long term, because I do trade, I stopped writing on other threads, and now ONLY write on chart thread. Usually we have the chart thread for trading perspective, though it can be used for longs. So its clear what my objective is.
    • I do a very detailed Weekly Report. I highlight it very clearly ON THE TOP that all that information is only for people who want to do trading and for short-term holds
    • I can understand how the sentiment works, somebody says SP is going to moon, just a one liner and gets 100s of appreciations. Someone does lot of research/analysis and put both sides of story and tells maybe short term it may not go very high - that person is derided
    • We are a very-very-very-very small fish in the pond. Today over 43m shares were trades. My share would have been piddly. But its great to hear that someone thinks I move the share market. We small fish can only follow the big players - they set the trend, do line wipes etc. We just try to get a sense what they are doing and maybe piggy-back

Regarding my specific sell today:
    • Most people who follow here would know that I regularly trade a portion of my shares
    • If you read through the last weeks of my reports, I must have called out at least 3 to 4 times that last 3 rises we have had from 5s we have made a high of 8.1c. 8.4c and 8.1c. What was the reason I was calling it out? I knew that it can happen again. I could have kept quiet. But I wanted to alert my fellow people who I know are in the same boat as me - small fish. It was just to be aware about it and if required take action. I was trying to help. I know a few of us small fish will not make any difference where the SP is going - if someone thinks otherwise, they should some do some research and retrospection
    • I always write whenever I do a buy or sell. I know most people get offended when someone sells. I can understand that. But I am a different person. I am very open and transparent. I feel I need to let know, may be just for that one person who may take a cue from me. I feel obliged to pass on that information to that person. I know people don't like when someone sells, I know there may be a few people, like the poster who reacted today. For the general good, maybe just for that one person, I am happy to overlook that.
    • Some places when I have mentioned I have sold, I have got huge support. I don't post often you can check my threads, eg one related to health, other related to oil, etc. So there are some people who understand

Next the comment that I am a trader taking advantage of people over here:
    • You have to be very naive to believe that I can drive the share market
    • The amount of information I provide to others based on huge research I do, if the poster had even done 1% of it, I wouldn't have replied with a mail
    • To think that day in and day out I do lot of research and ONLY put here to take people for ride, the thinking cannot get narrower than that

Finally:
    • What is wrong in trading shares?
    • Is being long (buy and hold for long) only way to play in share market. Everyone has different ways - some long, some day-trade etc. I keep portion for long, and trade a portion of my holding. And don't hide that. It may not work for every one, but I like to trade, to be active, to buy-sell everyday. For that I do a lot of number crunching, literally check every buy/sell that happened - on a daily basis and use that info
    • My number crunching is similar to charting. And I have seen many threads where the fight between chartists who want to trade and those who want to hold long, how it become very toxic. My sincere request that please do not bring that toxicity over here. All can co-exist.

I did a similar post a few weeks back when I felt that someone made a comment on when I moved some of trading shares from AGE to another stock. That person then clarified that the comment was not for me. I misunderstood and thought it was for me hence commented. But what I wrote there is relevant. For those interested, here is the link -
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/uranium-price-started-to-boom.6228077/page-58#post-59530390

Anyway, enough of this argy-bargy, lets hope we see our sp back soon. And for those who believe what that poster has written, I can understand, you can also put me on ignore or not read my posts. It will not stop me from my task which I have undertaken, maybe for that one person who may benefit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $181.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.7¢ $161.3K 3.415M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 105744 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 1062333 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.