AGE 3.70% 5.2¢ alligator energy limited

The slaughter house will be open till Tuesday. Yes AGE declined...

1. 4,288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3740
    The slaughter house will be open till Tuesday.

Yes AGE declined 3 pips to finish on 4.4c. Our volume was decent, just over 32m shares traded.

ASX U stocks were also in decline. Of the 19 stocks that I track, average decline was 4%.

Overnight US U stocks were also in decline. The percentages were similar to us. The U Future price though reversed its trend. It gained 90c to finish on $48.35.

Some stocks that I bought yesterday, got out in morning in/near open, many break even and some a pip or two loss. Back to my old strategy I had defined earlier - late this week or early next week. The way its going, its better to wait till last or wait for slight reversal and then buy.

What next - Not sure at this stage anything is going to help much. US markets were mostly evens, ASX too, but most commodities and other stocks were in firing line. By my reckoning, Tuesday should be last day for EOFY sell as 2 day settlement needs to happen by Thursday 30th. This does not mean that we may start rising, but there will be at least 1 less negative factor in play. Next week will tell whether EOFY was the big impact of this huge downtrend or just general recession fear. Till then its difficult to see a rise, unless most sells are done for now - difficult to say. Very unsettling time for all holders, so play safe and those with coins can picks up some cheapies. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.002(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $201.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $126.9K 2.402M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 847147 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 515713 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.