AGE 3.51% 5.9¢ alligator energy limited

And the uncertainity creating fear continuesYes AGE finished...

1. 4,036 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3521
    And the uncertainity creating fear continues

Yes AGE finished flat today on 4.9c. Our volume was similar to yesterday, less than our average volume though, just under 21m shares traded.

ASX U stocks were also on the decline. Of the 19 stocks that I track, average decline was 4.5%.

Overnight US U stocks also were on the losing side. The ETF of URNM lost around 3.5%, other stocks between 3 to 5%. The ASX ETF of UENM lost close to 5%, higher than US but in line with average decline of ASX U stocks today. The U Future though has continued to rise, although having no impact on the stocks which are in constant decline. Overnight it gained 50c to finish on $50.65.

What next -

Yesterday I had mentioned that the most probable US result would be green, may be slight green. Although US Indices wavered into red and green territory, but ultimately it did finish on slight green as I had expected.

So what happened today? We started weak, which was more an indication of indecision which leads to slight decline. The ASX indices were playing around 0.5 to 1% decline though out the day, with stocks slightly weak. But something happened in the last half an hour or so, and ultimately ASX indices finished nearly 2% down. Not sure what that was. Some rebalancing, fear of bad US night, etc.

Although couple of positive results came in, like Germany inflation below expectation and China manufacturing increase. But other data are still looking pretty dismal. Majority of analysts feel we may go down before we go up. But some are hopeful, lets see.

As I have mentioned in last few weeks, I am travelling light. Not getting confidence, waiting for US CPI figures or general market improvement - am close to 50% cash now, waiting for 1 good signal which is sustained, but have not found anything for a number of weeks now.

So what will happen tonight? Based on how the market and DOW has traded for last few weeks, probability is for a red. If there are no new information - it should be medium red. Tonight US will release Personal Consumption Index - which will give hint of CPI. Also Personal Income and Spend, UK and Canada GDP growth and couple of other smaller figures. What can stop the red? If there is some good news. Germany CPI and China manufacturing has come in positive, but ASX ignored it. Will DOW do the same? But if the news is not good DOW may do its wild jungle dance again. But lets hope US markets react positively to couple of positive news that has come, and other data that comes out tonight is positive. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.002(3.51%)
Mkt cap ! $227.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.9¢ 5.6¢ $1.692M 29.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 473510 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 3017427 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.8¢
  Change
0.002 ( 2.47 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.7¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ 4700487
Last updated 16.09pm 29/03/2024 ?
AGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.