AGE 8.70% 4.2¢ alligator energy limited

AGE chart, page-2348

1. 4,674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3879
    The toss may decide the game in short-term

Yes AGE lost 3 pips to finish on 5.5c. Our volume was on much lower side, just over 9.6m shares traded.

ASX U stocks declined with indices. Of the 25 stocks that I track, average loss was 2%.

Overnight US U stocks eased with indices, average just over 3%. The U Futures lost 20c to finish on $48.95.

What next -

Tonight crucial jobs data - Non-Farm Payroll and Unemployment figures, both before market opens. The Unemployment is forecast to remain steady at 3.7%. Non-Farm payroll numbers are expected at 250k, last month was 315k.

The data tonight is like a binary event - its a toss. So unpredictable. We can only contemplate what may happen in each scenario.

Chart Perspective - If the numbers are not favourable, there is a good chance we may move towards retesting recent lows - on SP 500 around 3580, which is 4% below from current number. If the numbers come favourable, we may test the numbers I have been talking about recently - SP 500 between 3850 and 3885, which is 3% above from current number. The third scenario is numbers come expected - markets may then go sideways.

Whatever action happens tonight, there is a good chance it may be short-lived. Next week we have PPI/CPI data as well as FOMC minutes earlier. They will take over the baton from the Employment data from tonight. Lets hope we win the toss and game tonight. The series will be decided with other games coming up. Enjoy your weekend and all the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
-0.004(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $162.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.2¢ $219.2K 5.058M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 927189 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 158409 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.