AGE 1.92% 5.3¢ alligator energy limited

AGE chart, page-2384

1. 4,306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3747
    Usual ASX Monday blues going very tentative?

Yes AGE remained flat to finish on 5.2c. Our volume was on the lower side, just over 7m shares traded. We are still at our favourite number 5.2. last 6 of 8 finishes is at 5.2. Its good to hold here and when the time comes we can make our move.

ASX U stocks had a slight decline. Of the 25 stocks that I track, average loss was 1%.

What next -

ASX today followed US Indices with close to 1% increase. But most resource stocks I follow were not buying that. This has been the story of ASX Resource stocks for quite sometime of how they trade on Monday - very tentative and fearful of a big fall on US markets overnight. So all the Friday gains are usually not materialised. ASX indices though had a slight jump in closing auction - so ASX play masters expect some positive tonight.

SP 500 has reached one major milestone - it closed above 3900. I have been calling 3 numbers for sometime if we go up - 3800, 3900 and 4100/4150. So we have done first, second we need confirmation - it needs to stay above or be in close proximity to 3900. If things don't turn out well - 3780 will be the most crucial level to hold, though there are numbers above that. Our immediate target still is 4100/4150 - and I expect a big fight over there if we reach it.

Next significant news is Wed Interest Rate and Press Conference after that. There are nearly 3 trading days before that. I have a feeling markets may be tentative after good gains last week. If markets run away too much, Powell may say something to spook it. But bulls are on a roll, market sentiment has improved considerably, so it wouldn't be a surprise to see the momentum in the up direction leading up to interest rate decision.

So what will happen tonight? Its an unpredictable night. Major earnings reports are done, though fair few still there. PMI and Manufacturing index, just after market opens - they could provide some direction. It wouldn't surprise me to see both reds and green tonight. It would be good to hold 3900 for another day, which would be a good confirmation of the hold of the zone. Will that happen? Lets hope so. All the best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.001(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $205.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.2¢ $181.5K 3.475M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 180000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 1579955 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.