AGE 7.41% 5.8¢ alligator energy limited

AGE chart, page-42

1. 883 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    First time on this forum. Hello all.

I'm a Samphire holder and will get 3m AGE shares if the deal goes through.

I can't speak for other Samphire holders but I won't be in any hurry to sell my AGE. I bought USA as a countercyclical exposure to uranium and was pissed when it spun off its best assets into unlisted Samphire. I thought shareholders were being fleeced. Over the years I have gradually written my holding in Samphire down to zero and was delighted when I saw that it was attempting a back door listing via Crocodile Energy.

I now have my exposure to uranium back and possibly just at the right moment, although I must admit to having dabbled in Deep Yellow and Peninsula Energy as well.

I think AGE will be happy with the assets they are getting from Samphire. I presume you have all taken a close look at them and would appreciate the potential they offer. I don't know much yet about AGE management, but understand that the former CEO of USA has confidence in them and that's been one of the drivers for the deal to be done. He holds Samphire shares and as I understand it, wants to see it all play out.

I think you'll find that a lot of Samphire holders will hang in there once they do their due diligence on AGE. There will be some sellers of course, because our money has been inaccessible for a long time and for some it will be manna from heaven, but I think the bigger holders will be the ones more likely to see potential in Crocodile and stay for the ride. With such a low market cap they don't have to do much right to be a multi-bagger.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.004(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $224.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 6.0¢ 5.6¢ $628.3K 10.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 55497 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 825665 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.8¢
  Change
0.004 ( 6.68 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.6¢ 5.9¢ 5.6¢ 7000050
Last updated 15.59pm 29/04/2024 ?
AGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.