AGE 1.92% 5.3¢ alligator energy limited

As it should (run).When I compare the market cap of AGE to TOE...

1. 564 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 586
    As it should (run).

When I compare the market cap of AGE to TOE Alligator is way under what it should be. Toro's MC is more than double that of AGE (85 mil to 35).

Toro has a resource of 62 mil lbs, while Samphire has inferred resources of 53 mil lbs (Samphire plus 6.5 mil lbs at Caramal). I accept that Toro's is ''indicated'' as opposed to ''inferred'', but in reality this doesn't mean very much. Both aren't ''measured'' with only 10% of Toro's resource falling into that category. Toro also has a speculative gold play, but it's recognised for its uranium assets. As is AGE despite Piedmont.

Along with Samphire Alligator has BLU in SA, plus its real jewel in the crown, which is the NT (Beatrice and Tin Camp Creek) and its identified uranium mineralisation. I hold the view that AGE is a very good chance of making a major discovery in uranium-rich NT when conditions are more favourable to start drilling again. It's been under explored for over 20 years. Their tenements are close to three major discoveries - Jabaluka, Ranger, and Nabarlek. If/when they do then a billion dollar (plus) market cap will be a formality.

In the meantime, when one considers the jurisdiction of Samphire (U-friendly SA), plus an A-grade management team who actually know how to run a uranium mine, I'm bemused AGE's MC is so low. Imo, AGE should be double the price.

I fail to see a greater risk reward U-play on the ASX. In the meantime, it represents a great buying opportunity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.001(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $205.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.2¢ $181.5K 3.475M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 180000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 1579955 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.