AGE 2.27% 4.5¢ alligator energy limited

How did you get on with this? DD done and happy with the company...

1. 382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    How did you get on with this? DD done and happy with the company for a LT hold?

Not sure you got lots of responses. Here are my (delayed) thoughts on the company.

• Proven and experienced mgmt. I think you know how important this is based on your other stock that is going well at the moment.
    • Expected boom in uranium prices. Look at the long term cycles in Uranium. Many expecting this to boom again soon. Good post from @AnthonyAnthony - Post #: 53192996. US and Biden support for Uranium is also important to note.
    • Sprott play on the uranium market starts in July (I believe). Their buying of uranium will likely put continued pressure on supply and demand. I am hoping a squeeze of sorts when buying up supply during H2 2021.
    • Traxys was a great signing for them. Although I do not put much on this right now, as it will only be useful if mgmt deliver on their goals. I have seen other companies sign deals with Traxys but it came to nothing as mgmt couldnt deliver. I dont think this will be the case here and this relationship will provide benefits to them over the course of the next year.
    • The two videos posted on this thread are a must watch - https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/18-mins-with-alligator-energy.6060512/
    • Have a good read on the threads. There is some valuable info. Some posters that come to mind - @Hannabal and @pavbar75
    • It has traded really well over the past year. And the classic retraces. Feeling a bit of downward pressure at the moment. Uranium stocks taking a bit of a hit and in line with the overall market, plus AGE ran pretty hard recently. So pretty healthy pullback and I think this could be quite a good entry point. Bottom of the BBs and RSI getting lower. Will this be the base? Who knows. Personally, I am continuing to add to my AGE investment at any point of SP weakness. I think H2 CY22 will be really good for this company.
    • Upcoming news - next big expected milestones are around drilling and hoping to increase the resource size. Interesting update from the company today, as there had been questions around when drilling would start and this is now confirmed as Sept/Oct this year. So plenty of time to buy up shares if you believe in the company.
    • I am here for the Uranium side of the company. But there could be some surprises with the nickel/cobalt project in Italy. Especially if the EV sector picks up again and the company progresses with partnerships/drilling.

Overall, I think this company is in the right space, at the right time, with the right mgmt.

Keen to hear others thoughts on the above. Have I got it right? Anything more to add or critique....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.001(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $174.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.5¢ 4.3¢ $308.9K 7.061M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1163879 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 1737424 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.