AGE 4.84% 5.9¢ alligator energy limited

A movement in the right directionYes AGE gained 4 pips to finish...

1. 4,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3617
    A movement in the right direction

Yes AGE gained 4 pips to finish on 5c. Our volume was good, double of yesterday, around 38m shares traded.

ASX U stocks also had a good day. Of the 19 stocks that I track, average gain was 6.5%. A decent gain after sometime. All stocks though traded in the same trading zone where they have been for last 3 weeks or so. So the gains today was not able to break the shackles.

Overnight US stocks also had a good day and gains were similar to ASX U stocks today. Most gains were between 6 to 10%. U Future price though is doing a shocker. It declined further 65c yesterday to finish on $48.60

What next -

Yesterday US indices had a good night. Indices gained between 1 to 2.5%. The whole week till now has been quite good.

I have held my trading stocks for another day. Main reason was that the gains today were not good enough. I thought if we have a bad Monday, I can still escape without much damage. But if we have a good Monday, stocks may be able to break their trading zone of last 3 weeks. Then the gain could be much better. That's the thinking, lets see.

What will happen tonight? After a few good days, normally you would expect some pull back. So that chance is there and I was weighing it up all day what to do. But we are not in normal times. We have fallen a lot so this rise is still very small compared to the fall. US Futures are red at this stage. Asian markets were only marginally in green. Positive things - Volatility index VIX has fallen another 3% and is around 26 now, so punters are more confident. Cryptos are flying - yesterday Bitcoin was hovering around 20k, today its 22k - they are very confident of a bounce/recovery. Many analysts had made a call earlier in the week that S&P 500 may touch 4000 - which is another 100 points away (another 2.5%). So these were the reasons I felt a little positive. Overnight US unemployment rate data will come out before market opens - that will really give some short term direction. Mixed signals from predictors till now. I am just hoping there is no big red. A small red will still be manageable. A good green like yesterday may break the shackles. Lets hope it turns out that way. Enjoy your weekend and all the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
-0.003(4.84%)
Mkt cap ! $228.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.2¢ 5.9¢ $524.7K 8.758M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 2065674 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 148390 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.0¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 4.03 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.0¢ 6.2¢ 5.9¢ 3302791
Last updated 15.59pm 15/05/2024 ?
AGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.