AGE 1.92% 5.3¢ alligator energy limited

Are financial institutions creating a panic?.Will keep it short...

1. 4,306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3748
    Are financial institutions creating a panic?
    Will keep it short as covered mostly in the weekend report.

Yes AGE lost 1 pip to finish at 4c. Our volume was comparatively high, just over 15m shares traded. Again trading in the same zone and similar to last few days. a good announcement today, but market forces were not willing and overpowering individual stocks

ASX U stocks were generally weak but not much. Of the 28 stocks that I track, average loss was 1%, similar to last few days

What next:
    As was expected markets generally weak in the absence of US markets being closed tonight and on Friday they were slightly weak. ASX finished nearly flat - but risk on assets were generally down
    As I have been writing, after SP 500 has lost 4100, lot of bears have become very active and vocal. In the last couple of days, two more financial institutions have called out that SP 500 is going towards 3800 - which is just over 6% from where we are. Many bears that have been adamant of a big crash coming, they are still talking of a drop of around 20% to around 3250.
    At this stage everything is very volatile and on a tinder. There are two sides now how they view this drop. The bulls are saying that this the normal pullback which we see in any rise. Bears are saying that a crash is on the way. SP 500 needs to hold 4000 and worst 3930 to maintain the up. If we regain 4100, that will certainly give lots of hope of reaching around 4300/4350 in this run.
    So what will happen tonight? US markets closed tonight. Asian markets either flat or green - so not panicking at this stage. Bitcoin is heavily confused - going up and down, but not breaking either upside or downside till now - hovering around 24.5k. As I had written on the weekend there was a chance of going sideways with one down day and one slightly up day. ASX did go sideways. But resources stocks went down, so there is a chance they may try to regain some tomorrow unless more people start spooking the punters. Will that happen? Lets hope so. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.001(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $205.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.2¢ $181.5K 3.475M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 180000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 1579955 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.