AGE 1.92% 5.3¢ alligator energy limited

Will PCE help us in the rally/reversal?.Yes AGE gained 2 pips to...

1. 4,306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3747
    Will PCE help us in the rally/reversal?

Yes AGE gained 2 pips to finish at 3.9c. Our volume was much lower than yesterday, just over 8m shares traded. So we managed to stay above 3.8 which is a positive thing as it keeps us in the 3.8/4.6 zone. Lets hope markets provide a positive direction.

ASX U stocks too made small gains today. Of the 28 stocks that I track, average gain was 1.5%

Overnight US U stocks made some gains along with the indices - average gain of around 1%. U Future flat at $51.70

What next:
    Yesterday SP 500 had a small roller coaster. Yesterday I had written that I am expecting a green on US markets, after going up and down, it did actually finish in green as expected. SP 500 finished around 0.5% up at 4012.
    Yesterday I had also written that though we may have a green, further changes will be dependent on PCE data on Friday. Still, the bulls have defended the 50 day moving average strongly, so a slight setback to bears, though they are not defeated. SP 500 was not able to cross key levels like 4070. But it did go down to 3969 and rebounded strongly - a positive look.
    Lead indicators were still positive. VIX fell around 5% and Yields fell after a long time. Again no major direction from Dollar Index. So all in all good direction.
    So what will happen tonight? US Futures in slight red but it does not matter. Asian markets were mixed - big swing of around 1% of red and green. Bitcoin again not confident but not panicking, just below 24k now. PCE and Income data tonight, before market opens. A binary event, like a toss, so unpredictable . We can only hope that its a good one for markets and keeps the reversal going towards 4100 on SP 500. Will that happen? Lets hope so. Enjoy your weekend and all the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.001(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $205.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.2¢ $181.5K 3.475M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 180000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 1579955 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.