AGE 0.00% 5.0¢ alligator energy limited

I don't think it's a person trading, but a computer algorithm....

1. 4,356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3769
    I don't think it's a person trading, but a computer algorithm. They have been programmed that way. Sometimes they want to keep sp on lower side, sometimes on upper side, hence that single or small trade. Most of the traders who trade this way don't pay for single trades, so it doesn't affect them.
    But even if it's a punter doing, it's probably the same reason, so does not matter if its not an algo.
    Although it may seem annoying and look to impact the short term outlook, which it may do, but it has very small affect on individual punters. It may impact someone day trading in a small way. Most of the money is made or lost in big movements, which could span days, weeks or months. The real money is in those movements.
    So to be very frank, I wouldn't be worried and just ignore it. Like a noise. Most ASX U stocks are at their 52 week lows. Nearly all of them. That is the pattern and it is not affected by that 1 share trade. When it moves in other direction, there is a good chance many will move up together.
    So just my thoughts, could be wrong, but personally I am not concerned with those trades. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $195.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 5.0¢ $193.2K 3.859M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 4804777 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 546872 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.36am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.