AGE 0.00% 5.1¢ alligator energy limited

AGE Daily Report, page-204

1. 4,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3750
    Still no clear change in market conditions from yesterday - when will that happen?
    Yes AGE remained flat to finish at 3.8c. Our volume was much lower than yesterday, just over 6m shares traded. Yesterday on the back of ETF rebalance we did reach 3.8, which is usually a 10% jump, so to keep that gain today was very good. We still need to break and finish above 3.8 to get to next zone.

ASX U stocks were generally slightly weak. Of the 28 stocks that I track, average decline was 1.5%.
    Overnight US U stocks did not get any clear direction. On average it remained flat with no gains or losses. US Future price stuck at $50.35 - looks like no one is trading anymore
    What next:
    Yesterday I had said it would be good for SP 500 to stay above 4100. That was the only strong positive of yesterday for the risk-on assets, specifically U and Li sectors. It rose around 0.4% to finish close to day's high of 4124. It did dip below 4100 intra-day but recovered from there. ASX also gained slightly, no big impact on Interest Rate hold decision at this stage.
    So really no change from yesterday. What I wrote on weekend and yesterday still stands. No clear direction at this stage and markets are again at an undecisive state. If SP 500 can stay above 4100 for some time, there is good chance of reaching 4300/4350. But from technicals perspective many are looking overbought, so a number of analysts pointing towards some pullback. Yesterday Nasdaq was in negative, so a rotation happening, and as I mentioned other day that lagging sectors need to catch up with, some signs of that.
    From indicators perspective, everything moved in right direction - VIX, Yields and Dollar Index fell. The sentiment indicator has now moved to greed. It was just some days back we were in Extreme Fear - so pendulum of sentiment has also become very volatile.
    So what will happen tonight? Many feel that the Non-Farm payroll data on Friday could be the one that would give some stronger direction. But tonight we have some jobs dat and that could provide some direction. There is a chance that it may be sideways till that time toying with 4100 on SP 500. But some numbers in high 4100 have some gaps, so it would be good to start closing them in anticipation of going higher. Will that happen? Lets hope so. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $197.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $268.5K 5.260M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 224449 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 519320 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.