AGE 2.13% 4.6¢ alligator energy limited

Based on my reading, the raise at AGE now is a very common...

1. 4,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3956
    Based on my reading, the raise at AGE now is a very common process followed by most.

I believe the company has to give 1 week notice before releasing shares. So normally, committments are received by trading halt and shares are issued in a week. Most companies follow that, so nothing unusual or untoward in that process.

What though happens is that in anticipation of incoming shares, price drops towards that area. It is also indicative of what the company (Greg) must have thought should be reasonable SP of AGE. He felt it needs to be 25/30% below the price it was trading, so if big boss is thinking like that, the punters follow. SP was 6.8. CR at 5.2 with 1 to 2 oppies, which itself could be at least 1c worth. So effectively the guys picking for CR are getting at early 4s.

It has not been written if the new oppies will be listed or unlisted. If listed, it could fetch easily 1c if not more. But if not listed and say if SP never gets over 7.8, then they are worthless and effective price of getting shares would be 5.2. Also SPP may happen where people can buy at 5.2 with free 1 to 2 oppies. Not sure if there may be any scaleback if oversubscribed. So no wonder price has come down here. We will need a big push to get out from here, its possible. If the recent trend of U stocks continue, we could see suddenly one day we make a big jump of 15/20% - not to be written off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $178.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.7¢ 4.6¢ $164.2K 3.571M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 328632 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 774144 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.44am 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.