GOT 0.00% 17.5¢ groote resources limited

I would suggest the AGE article combined with the negative...

1. 1,364 Posts.
    I would suggest the AGE article combined with the negative signals (ST MAV crossing the LT MAV) & (Liquidity Void) will see this retrace at least to its long term support line. Based of the stocks chart this would appear to be around 70cents at the moment.

The AGE article was critical if you ask me and pointed to some very big hurdles which need to be cleared prior to GOT being able to test its targets.

I love Manganese story's, but have become very cyncical about the gusto with which these guys have tried to sell it. When you illuminate the positves and downplay the hurdles you need to clear as part of the process you loose the support of the big players.

I'm sure the permiting will be achievable in time. However reality is, even the basic hurdles like Native Title can take years. I'm sure the Greenies will target the Company and protest the sea bed exploration as well.

The Upside of success in unquestionably big, however much risk is associated with them even getting past the first hurdle.

IMO
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.