AGE 4.26% 4.5¢ alligator energy limited

Weekly Review U Stocks - 20th May 2022Here is the weekly review...

1. 4,385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3775

Weekly Review U Stocks - 20th May 2022

Here is the weekly review figures and charts that I do every week. It is useful only for those interested in trading or those who hold multiple shares and based on performance would like to keep re-balancing as we go. As I have disclosed earlier I do hold a number of U stocks. This is the reason I include a number of other U Stocks in my analysis. Also, ASX does not have an ETF fund, this provides some proxy for those interested.
    Please note that all my analysis are from a trading perspective looking at short-term view.
    This week I have reverted back to my Diary - predictions, my holdings, my plans for the week. Caution around Diary - This is just my opinion/plan. Probability wise one person can be wrong many times, even all the time, so please use information accordingly. So for those who like leisurely reading, enjoy.
    Something to keep in mind this week:

• Stocks are in constant decline after reaching new highs in April
    • This is the first week after a long time we are not in red. After having drops of 9%, 7%, 8% and now 13% - this week we gained 2%
    • Many stocks have lost 40-50% from their recent highs. Its also true for US stocks. Many stocks have to rise around 50% from here to recent highs
    • U Future has dropped from $64.50 to $47.80 on Friday. So those who use the price to look for boom/health, its not looking good
    • The reason U Spot price is important because we don't have good demand/supply figures, so it acts as proxy. Supply/demand is the biggest factor that will drive the bull run and still we don't have good figures. Hence the volatility, the turbulence, big drops.
    • For the year now, average decline is standing at 16% now - clearly the sector has not done well - till now
    • Any special event/incident/catalyst can completely change the trading pattern - something to keep in mind
    • Markets are still volatile. Individual risk appetite and expectation should drive trading. I am hoping for a recovery, may be sluggish in beginning
    • There are some signs of decoupling from general market, but in steep decline I feel it won't hold - it may be good for small general market declines
    .Something Positive:
    • First weekly rise after a long time
    • Last Friday I felt and wrote that we may have seen bottom. This week that thinking came true, somewhat luckily - nearly all stocks did not go below that point
    • Although we may have some rough sessions, expectation is that for the week we should be ahead of where we were last week, hopefully - This is what I wrote last week and still feel so
    • I have only done predictions for rise, decline - don't want to go there, again
    Here is the Figures for the Week:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4364/4364733-e2946d04918f703f3e0c2fffda2763c7.jpg.
    DIARY - Here are the predictions and my personal plan for the week.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4364/4364739-b2cba84dce4d6b850098982787e300dd.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.002(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $174.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.5¢ $306.2K 6.675M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 2321544 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 183604 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.