AGE 4.26% 4.5¢ alligator energy limited

AGE WEEKLY REPORT, page-44

1. 4,385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3775

Weekly Review U Stocks - 3rd Jun 2022

Here is the weekly review figures and charts that I do every week. It is useful only for those interested in trading or those who hold multiple shares and based on performance would like to keep re-balancing as we go. As I have disclosed earlier I do hold a number of U stocks. This is the reason I include a number of other U Stocks in my analysis. Also, ASX does not have an ETF fund, this provides some proxy for those interested.
    Please note that all my analysis are from a trading perspective looking at short-term view.
    This week there is no Diary. I am adjusting my portfolio due to two reasons - first and mainly around end of finance year and secondly volatility that is happening in the markets. So having a lot of changes in my portfolio - one planned (EOFY) and second unplanned (volatility). As this is specific to my situation, I thought I will hold on sharing that for now. Hopefully back soon.

Something to keep in mind this week:

• Stocks are in constant decline after reaching new highs in April, though this week we gained
    • After dropping for 4 weeks, a modest gain of 2%, then lost 2%, and now back to gain of 5% - so low volatility in last few weeks
    • Many stocks have lost 40-50% from their recent highs. Its also true for US stocks. Many stocks have to rise around 50% from here to recent highs
    • U Future has dropped from $64.50 to $50.70 on Friday. So those who use the price to look for boom/health, its not looking good. It dropped briefly into $46 range, slowly making its way up.
    • The reason U Spot price is important because we don't have good demand/supply figures, so it acts as proxy. Supply/demand is the biggest factor that will drive the bull run and still we don't have good figures. Hence the volatility, the turbulence, big drops.
    • For the year now, average decline is standing at 13% now - sector has not done well till now
    • Any special event/incident/catalyst can completely change the trading pattern - something to keep in mind
    • Markets are still volatile. Individual risk appetite and expectation should drive trading. I am hoping for a recovery, may be sluggish in beginning
    • There are some signs of decoupling from general market, but its not consistent

Something Positive:
    • We gained this week across all U stocks
    • U Future moved from $47.85 to $50.70 - a gain of $2.85 for the week - very positive
    • Sprott has not been buying this week still U Futures rose. They have stacked up some dollars, if they buy, it could go further
    • On Thursday, US U stocks surged inspite of general market declining in early trade. Very good sign of decoupling. Its a pity it could not keep up its act on Friday, so Thursday looked like one-off. Still its trying, one day we might decouple
    • The market is sitting on a threshold. This is our best chance in nearly 2 months to make good gains - if only US markets behave
    • U Macros still very strong - industry moving forward without any significant negative news
    • Mr Rule is buying - he is trader though and changes his words to change his trade - so if he can move markets up, could cause decline as well - so need to keep a watch

Here is the Figures for the Week:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4404/4404158-b522c8ead7cd55ce42a21e2a02115506.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.002(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $174.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.5¢ $306.2K 6.675M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 2321544 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 183604 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.