AGE 0.00% 6.0¢ alligator energy limited

Mefish, I completely understand your sentiments and the...

1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Mefish, I completely understand your sentiments and the frustration stemming from expectations versus reality, especially when we talk about investments. It's always hard seeing a stock underperform, especially if others in your portfolio are doing well.

In response to your question about expedited drilling: in theory, doubling the rigs should halve the time, but in practice, it's not always that simple.
    There are a few factors to consider. Sometimes the location might not support the presence of multiple rigs. Roads, housing for workers, electricity, and water supply are all factors that have to be scaled up, and sometimes that's not feasible in the required timeframe.
    While speeding up the process can be tempting, it's essential to maintain the quality of the drilling and the data collected. Doubling the rigs could mean a potential compromise in oversight and quality, leading to more costs down the road.
    Increasing the intensity of drilling can have environmental implications, which might not sit well with regulatory bodies. It's vital for AGE, or any company, to maintain a good relationship with these bodies to ensure smooth operations in the future.
    While the direct costs of drilling might scale linearly with the number of rigs, indirect costs such as project management, oversight, and logistical challenges can increase disproportionately.

That said, I agree that companies should always be looking for ways to optimise and expedite their processes, especially in a market as dynamic as uranium. Let's hope we witness some positive momentum in AGE's endeavors in the coming months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $228.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 5.8¢ $367.5K 6.210M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 307078 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 686614 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.53am 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.16 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 5.8¢ 5824893
Last updated 12.10pm 28/05/2024 ?
AGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.