AGE 3.85% 5.4¢ alligator energy limited

Awesome work as always DC. Really appreciate that you share...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Awesome work as always DC. Really appreciate that you share something you obviously put so much time and effort into. I get so much from your number-crunching and analysis.

In the lithium space I found your newsletters very helpful, especially in my early days in the sector. Still holding more lithium than uranium, on the same thesis as you; namely, lithium is due for a resurgence (how many assays are we waiting for in the entire DLI precinct, and to a similar extent, in the AZS region - there must be some rippers in the mix).

I know Friday night's U pullback had to happen, as price action across the sector desperately needs a consolidation / retrace. But....... nobody likes waking up to red in the US, and nobody enjoys a retrace, as essential as it may be. I've diversified into the US & Toronto markets for broader exposure to near-term producers, and I've been reading and watching numerous sector experts who for sometime now have been echoing your views about the commodity needing a breather.

Very curious to see how AGE fits into the bigger picture in Aus. Let's get this sector consolidation over with, catch up with the rest of the pack, and onwards and upwards.

Again, thanks for your insights, and more so for being generous enough to share as you do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.002(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $208.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $338.3K 6.278M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 583 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 10952 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.