PCK 7.14% 3.0¢ painchek ltd

As explained before, the Covid hit and the global aged care...

1. 6,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4306
    As explained before, the Covid hit and the global aged care sector is probably the worst hit. Therefore, there would naturally be a fall in revenue there. After all, how do you collect against the dead? Just because Australia has fared pretty well, most countries are suffering a far worst fate. Did you hear of Italy and France blocking vaccines to Australia? Why? Because Australia is not in such dire straits as them and other countries. And even so, the biggest number of deaths occurs in our aged care sector.

But, given the vaccine roll out and in time (yes, it takes time), PainChek will be rolled out in earnest in all those countries where PainChek has already started. Those global revenues will start to rise again. And with the subscription model, it will rise and rise. But I stress, it won't happen overnight. Look at how long Netflix truly gets going and that is just for fun. With PainChek, it is, I stress again, a medical device. It must be rolled out responsibility and according to regulatory requirements where training must be provided before a user can proceed. And...it is that regulatory requirements that will create a moat around the PCK business, thereby keeping it as a monopoly for a long, long time to come.

At the end of the day, these downloads represent one thing, if not revenue. And that is INTEREST from interested parties. Not all will convert to revenue, but hey, PCK only need to get a very small percent of the global market, and it will be a multibillion dollar company.

By the way, if you don't want to talk about download, you can stop talking about it. Nobody is forcing you to talk about it. OK?
    Last edited by fattchoi: 08/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $49.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ $51.92K 1.737M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000000 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 180489 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.9¢
  Change
0.002 ( 3.57 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ 289741
Last updated 15.57pm 07/05/2024 ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.