PCK 0.00% 3.0¢ painchek ltd

I Thank the posters on HSC ( a Med stock I have) for the...

1. 287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    I Thank the posters on HSC ( a Med stock I have) for the following breakdown and digestible information.

Here are just a few points from the report
    .The current funding and service models do not support providers who wish to try new practices, products, technologies and models of care.
    Finally, the aged care system is well behind other sectors in the use and application of technology, and has no clear information and communications technology strategy.
    This mix of factors has resulted in an aged care sector that is behind the research, innovation and technological curves.
    The Australian Government should implement an assistive technology and home modifications category within the aged care program that provides goods, aids, equipment, technologies and services that promote a level of independence in daily living tasks and reduces risks to living safely at home.
    Recommendation
    34: Assistive technology and home modifications category Recommendation
    40: Transition to care at homeRecommendation 68: Universal adoption by the aged care sector of digital technology and My Health Record Recommendation
    107: Aged Care Research and Innovation Fund Recommendation
    109: ICT Architecture and investment in technology and infrastructure

“The Royal Commission into Aged Care has made 148 recommendations to try reform the broken sector. An overhaul/major transformation of the system &how it's funding is expected to be announced. PM pledges an initial $452.2 million for "immediate priorities"”

https://agedcare.royalcommission.gov.au/sites/default/files/2021-03/final-report-recommendations.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $26.09K 869.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 165067 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 185185 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ 247246
Last updated 14.50pm 10/05/2024 ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.