What are you on about with your woke nonsense? In my early post...

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    What are you on about with your woke nonsense?

In my early post on Aged Care I forgot to point out that on the one day mum was at the Aged Care facility the staff took her photo in black and white that looked like a convicts mug shot. She looked like her life had just ended. As I mentioned earlier we took her out of there on the first day and on arriving home we took a celebratory photo of this dear 93 year old and she looked just so happy and like life had been restored to her. I still have that photo of her one day at the aged care facility and every time I see it I shed tears of sadness and when I look at the other photo taken that same day on her return home I shed another tear but that one is of joy at seeing just how happy she was to be home.

All Aged Care Homes should have the same standard of excellence in Care and there should be no abuses in any care facility. Govt's that close their eyes to the standard of care perpetuate the bad things that happen at a systemic level. That applies to Age Care, Institutional Child abuse or Disability abuse.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.