PEK 2.78% 18.5¢ peak rare earths limited

Had a 1000km round trip to Tenterden in the SW and back today....

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Had a 1000km round trip to Tenterden in the SW and back today. What a day !

Dont know if we will have any input into the Tanzanian delegations presentation, I would be trying to get a mention if I were with managment. Being mentioned would not surprise me seeing as the Tanzanians will get part of the action from PEKs resources being mined in their country.

There are indeed some major players giving short presentations, many majors like Rio, Ashanti, Barrick and also many countries like Kenya, Malawi, Tanzania, Egypt ets. Were worth a trawl of the website for the curious.

We have paid for a booth which is what I think a lot of the little guys have done. I imagine the bigger richer companies paid big bucks for diamond level and are getting both a booth and giving a 20 min preso. I did notice though that both NWKE and Penninsula are giving presos so was a bit dissapointed to see we were not.

Perhaps that 20 mins on stage costs half a drilling campaign and the guys thought it not worth it. Very happy to see us there anyway and I bet Daves experience in African mining has something to do with it. Being a younger bloke I would bet he was also keen to see our soon to be redone website get the revamp.

With 4 days to walk around Indaba all that are interested in gold or rees or Tanzania will have plenty of time to talk to the guys and check out our booth. I can imagine a high degree of interest in our little stock and a few more serious discussions perhaps being entered into...

I see this as being a very good thing for our company. In my mothers generation it could almost be be seen as our debutonts ball!!

Cheers Tretch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.005(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $49.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.5¢ 18.0¢ $16.42K 90.98K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 101569 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 34939 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.