PEK 2.78% 18.5¢ peak rare earths limited

Its me who agrees with you Timely, I guess I was just making...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Its me who agrees with you Timely, I guess I was just making excuses for our companies frugelness. Part of me would love to see us on the stage albeit for a no doubt very expensive 20mins.

Like you i had considered an alteria motive to being at Indaba but not presenting. Ok many of the pre production companies shall we call them are probobly not presenting but i wonder is there is a stategic mindset in being there but....mmmm.

Like you it seems and probobly many people I try to think outside the box and you are right about the going to production or not thing. Im sure if we got a great offer for the REEs at Ngulla right now the guys would look at it. I guess thats what companies do, sell stuff!

This for the little it is worth, is my take on the whole REE thing.

I think the price of REEs now is very high. In six months time I expect it to be a whole lot higher. Even when LYC come on line which will probobly be a little delayed because everything in the world is a little bit late except german public transport, but even when they are producing its almost all presold so should not effect prices as much as if it were all going on market.

In short prices are stupid now, they are going to get stupider. In two, three or four years I expect prices to start to come back down considerably as the yanks start to produce again. The big players with the large good grade low radiaton deposits should still be able to make a good buck though. Maybe the odd boutique deposit with a particulaly sought after REE or two may have a role aswell.

I wonder if we could sell our rights to the REEs at Ngulla and retain the rights to the other stuff. In contracts I guess many things are possible. Not saying this is a good idea, but there are many ways to skin a cat.

Ofcoarse I believe REE demand will be going up the whole time, but new production will eventually sasate and overtake production with subsiquent price drops.

So is there a sub plot, not sure. I dont think yet but I am really ready for some attention from a big player, I personally would be very surprised not to see it in the next few months.

Dont be concerned, the guys are cranking it up. New Geos, new website, the quarterlies and new drill results on the way, Indaba also, thats not a bad start to the year.

Goodnight Tretch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.005(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $49.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.5¢ 18.0¢ $16.42K 90.98K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 101569 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 34939 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.