BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

agenda, page-9

1. 56,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 258
    The best thing to do is ignore the subject heading and do not respond if it has been created on baseless assumptions, innuendo and futile down ramping. Alternatively, I guess you can create another subject heading IMO.

HC is being pestered by a few nasties atm. I didn't like BLR at 11c - I was wrong - I still don't like them - however, I also despise the few that are determined to ruin threads through school yard antics. it is almost becoming unbearable as the continuity and meaning of threads are ruined by trolls.

It is sadly making the better posters turn off the site. I have no problems with humour, but these types are obviously angry, frustrated and bored attention seekers. You will find that they tend to post on falling stocks without noticing a long term uptrend eg. OVR.

IMO, most of these types are micro traders with nothing else left to do but anger a few to make sure that others feel as pathetic as they do. Many are relatively new and gambled any capital they had away without knowing what they are doing, and are furious at how others have not.

To me, it is obvious - you see it time and time again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.