CT1 0.00% 0.2¢ constellation technologies limited

agenix for ds, page-2

1. ds
    7,131 Posts.
    re agx - for johnmcconks Sorry - I have not been watching HC - I stick mainly to Ozestock for info on AGX.

If you want the short term view it will continue to mark out a 70-80c range. Fund managers are buying under 70c and above 80c are all the people who were waiting to see a top to know where to sell.

We are 1 quarter into what I believe will be a 4-7 quarter run in small caps cantred on the biotech industry (sililar to the dotcom and small cap mining runs of the last 10yrs).

Big picture is that I see it reaching $1-$1.30 by Q1 next year as the Phase II trial start - but I qualify that by saying - if they find a clinically significant PE between now and then we can take much of the Phase II trial for granted ie should trade above $1 immediately.

Given they have moves off the lowest dose now in the Phase Ib trials there is a reasonable chance of this happening - of course the patient has to have one before they can find it and they are only looking for DVT so might not happen but it would be big news. Otherwise we have to stick to looking for sales figures (forget the Sept qtr as they have only just signed the Vedco agreement) and patent approvals, Milton news, potential acquisitions or new product or distribution agreements etc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.949M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 21790497 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 199875 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.