CXO 4.30% 9.7¢ core lithium ltd

Yes, to each his/her own. The thing with CXO, though, is that...

1. 7,370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1098
    Yes, to each his/her own. The thing with CXO, though, is that although management seem to have made good sensible strides the market just refuses to reflect that and we have gone nowhere. As a consequence every time money runs low we head back towards 5c again instead of being able to raise at ever higher SPs, as you would expect as steady progress has been made. Just at this moment I'm struggling to imagine the SP getting above about 6.4c when the DFS is finally released. And, even then, I see it slipping back a bit unless finance can be arranged very quickly. I certainly don't want to sound negative because I'm desperate to see a solid increase but that's the way I see things at present. Finance is obviously the key right now because whilst a large new discovery would do wonders we know that's not possible for several months yet. For myself I'm going to try to play this by ear. Shortage of cash is my biggest concern I have to say and I really don't want to see a modest DFS-driven rise wiped out by another 5c capital raising (unless it's the projected Ruifu $3M). I'd rather sell over 6c than still be holding if that should happen. Who knows, though, we may be pleasantly surprised by a quick one-two of DFS and finance finalisation in a couple of week's time, then we'll be set.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.004(4.30%)
Mkt cap ! $207.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.9¢ 9.1¢ $1.901M 20.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 120400 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 226960 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.