CXO 4.30% 9.7¢ core lithium ltd

I must agree with brumbie on this one......sorry folks, haven't...

1. 247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1228
    I must agree with brumbie on this one......sorry folks, haven't posted much this year as it has started with a bang in my day job and I don't see any chance of it slowing down anytime soon. I have not sold any, and am holding strong. There is a bunch of commentary going around at the moment regarding the lack of information from CXO regarding updates. I cannot disagree with the criticism of management though...we are a bit late for some kind of market update, and I struggle to understand why, at the very least, they haven't updated the market as to where we are currently at. Especially because we are only a week away from the second initial advised date for the DFS, but we were supposed to have a number of resource updates prior to this. So either the timeframes have slipped (which we should have been told about), or next week will be a very big week! Aside from that, I have little reason to doubt management and their progress and will assume that things have not changed (at least not materially) and we will still see the same announcements, but perhaps just a little bit later than first expected.

Management have a proven track record of being able to deliver, and my take on this game, is that it just takes time. I see the lithium/battery evolution (thats right, it is an evolution) as being unstoppable, and everything I have read suggests that demand will not keep up with supply (at least for the next half decade), so we will be (if not already) in the box seat for SP rises, we just need to tick the last few boxes. I am confident we will get there, just a little more patience is required. Profit is profit and that is undeniable...we may not be seeing the benefits of that just yet, but it has to come if CXO can demonstrate the future earnings and stump up the resources to back that up (I think we probably already have that).

As for Ruifi, I am not sold. As stated above, I don't think our product is going to be readily available over the next five years, and my view (in my busy job) is that if it takes me too long to review/fight for something, then I should cut it away and look for something else. This deal has been going on for far too long, and perhaps its time we look for something else.....there will be a better customer out there, we just need to prove what we have, and then it won't be too hard to find them!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.004(4.30%)
Mkt cap ! $207.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.9¢ 9.1¢ $1.901M 20.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 120400 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 226960 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.