CXO 4.00% 9.6¢ core lithium ltd

you are humble and one of those great regular posters. @Jeff1965...

1. 163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    you are humble and one of those great regular posters. @Jeff1965 hope you are right that our management team reads us posting.

More news for Meidu/Ruifu, the China ‘ASX’ equivalent request the financial details for Meidu rationale decision in divorce with Ruifu (asking about what they know that the market doesn’t know but should have known)

Let us focus on Yuhua and maybe new parties for the future.

Yu Hua is building a mega processor in China.. though they have own mines + agreements with other ASX company... they need supplies, if we have the tonnage... I believe Yuhua will invest without hesitation.

Personally am keen on processing onshore (more jobs in Aussies) .... a little ASX company will trial their extract technology (scale up level) in coming month... (no naming any company to ensure not cross promoting) ... I would love if their method work n can be applied to our spodeume ... still early day ... looking forward to our announcement + DSO details

p.s: in no circumstances should anyone deem above as advice,
    as I am more likely your insane neighbour than anyone else. Back to my quiet corner

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
-0.004(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $204.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 9.9¢ 9.5¢ $1.195M 12.29M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 3701397 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 279481 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.