CXY 0.00% 0.3¢ cougar energy limited

I just realised that whilst there has been an aggregate 7 yrs of...

1. 37,116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 399
    I just realised that whilst there has been an aggregate 7 yrs of UCG pilot burns in Australia, groundwater monitoring of active and completed Australian UCG burn cells has been undertaken for a cummulative ...

Chinchilla 1999-2002 >>> monitoring would have been undertaken from 1999 to present time (thats 11 yrs).

Chinchilla 2007-2010 >>> assume Gasifier 1 started in 2007 and Gasifier 4 started in 2010 ... so thats 3 yrs monitoring for No1, say 2 yrs for No2, 1 yr for No3 and 0.5 yrs for No4 (thats an aggregate 6.5 yrs).

Bloodwood Creek 2008-2010 >>> assume 2 yrs monitoring for Gasifier 1, Gasifier 2 hasn't started.

Kingaroy 2010 >>> assume 4 months monitoring for Gasifier 1

Thats near an aggregate 20 years of groundwater monitoring of UCG burn cells in SE Qld without contamination.

And the best that DERM can come up with is closing Cougar down for an obvious laboratory error (Cougar hold a written admission from the independent laboratory) and actual results that meet WHO drinking water standards.

Methinks the Local MP and Mayor are either professionally inept or are prepared to delivberately mislead the public over Cougar's trial UCG burn for political mileage.

Do yourselves a favour and open the link at the end of eieio's last post ... an incredible example and comparision to mass hysteria sweeping Kingaroy at present.

Dex

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.