KAR 2.80% $1.66 karoon energy ltd

Aggressive selling into judgement, page-17

1. 12,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    Lots of old news there , that is totally irrelevant. The big question being asked according to AFR and others on here is can Petrobras renegotiate pricing. The short answer is no and has been pointed out, Petro need to do some deals to meet their sell down targets. I doubt they want to start eighteen months worth of process again.

The comment about other firms starting to look for assets as oil rises is bleeding obvious. But what happens if oil price drops to Thirty dollars again.? Heads back under the doona and therefore Kar renegotiate their price back down? No. All too silly for words. The parameters of the deal have been set, if the Union had not raised their ugly head, we would have been on track to finalise. There is no collusion, no reassessments of price, just a decision, unfortunately, a big decision, to determine if the bid process was legal.

Some are saying that the decision is tomorrow, might be, might not be, could be another three weeks. Who knows, I reckon, only the judge.
    Let's hope we get a decision and get back on with finalising the deal in short time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.