KAR 3.68% $1.70 karoon energy ltd

Aggressive selling into judgement, page-21

1. 6,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    From the AFR AGAIN - your soundling like a Politician or a sports person when he gets caught saying something not correct or a Compnay rep - 'taken out of context ' No words from KAR in Quotation marks leaves no ambiguity - might be more interested parties - why would there be 'more interested parties' if the deal was water tight..... AGAIN what you say correlates to interpretation = don't speak unless you clarify - this again just added fuels to a heaving fire ball that is KAR ( as always) - Sydney Morning Herald ran with it AFR interprretd it the same way in the paragraph above the QUOTE - why would this cause us head aches - if you are right - there are none. But i'd rather take my information from the Company like i've been taught over the 9 or so years

While investors largely expect Petrobras' appeal to be successful, there is one sticking point that might cause further headaches for investors.

"The only difference between now and then is that, when we began this deal, oil was around $US30 a barrel and a lot of companies were hiding under the doona, not looking for acquisitions," said Karoon's Mr Wootton. "Oil is considerably higher now, so there might be more interested parties

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.70
Change
-0.065(3.68%)
Mkt cap ! $1.363B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.74 $1.79 $1.70 $8.392M 4.839M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 123822 $1.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.72 8032 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.