AGH 4.17% 2.5¢ althea group holdings limited

AGH | Latest Investment Research | PAC Partners, page-3

1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    been holding this one since mid 2019 and held through the run to $1.50 as I see a lot of value long term with this company. They have taking advantage of a lot of first mover advantage not only in Australia but in other countries and are carving up a large portion of the sector for themselves. You are right though there is very little interest and exposure that move the needle with this company on the SP front.

One possible reason could be that although they have setup a lot of dominos for success and delivered on previous promises over the last couple of year (not always in the timeframe they first outlned) it feels like the sector and in particular this company are holding their breath for more dominos to fall before pulling the trigger and pushing the share price higher.

I’m looking at AGH to break even, Peak to deliver on their revenue goals and further expansion and legalisation into new and existing markets. Also American legalisation would create another green wave but who knows when that will come.
    As always DYOR
    Last edited by strattonj: 21/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $10.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $12.15K 486.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 907189 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 30565 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.