AGI 4.55% 92.0¢ ainsworth game technology limited

AGI - A Few Thoughts, page-14

1. 1,307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Checked yogonet today.

WOW Novomatic are really ramping up their push into Nrth America. Fancy curved screened cabinets, also pumping product into the VGT sector

I haven't checked that site for some time. I notice they shared a booth once again at G2E. And mentioned AGI

" Novomatic will join the listed Australian company, Ainsworth Game Technology Ltd. in which it holds a majority stake, to present the Novomatic Group’s comprehensive product portfolio at G2E.

That's it. nothing about AGI's product just a spiel about them. I might be completely wrong on this but right from the get go I thought they would be a direct competitor to us and with their fire power , along with ALL trying to smash all opponents, could cause us some serious issue regarding market share.

BOD explained that wouldn't be the case, I believed them. Well it sure looks like it is the case now, I haven't heard squat about them installing AGI unit into Europe other than the pittance they promised at the time they took control.

I'm starting to fear this is much worse than they are telling us. We have not only ALL but our own shareholders pumping product into the same markets we're trying to succeed in.

Would like to hear others opinion on the way the Novomatic tie up has progressed.

Last edited by hosh: 29/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
92.0¢
Change
0.040(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $309.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
88.0¢ 92.5¢ 88.0¢ $16.61K 18.43K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1 91.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.0¢ 3780 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.