AGI 4.55% 92.0¢ ainsworth game technology limited

AGI - A Few Thoughts, page-3

1. 774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    ALL has done an amazing job at devising and executing their online strategy. I could ramble on for ever about the challenges AGI now face in getting a meaningful online business, but for those that think AGI can do it (maybe they can) just think about these facts. ALL has been ruthlessly executing on their online strategy for the best part of 9 years--it has taken ALL a lot of hard work and time to get their online business to where it is today. ALL made some early important technology acquisitions to support their online ambitions, they most importantly brought in some very smart and experienced people to execute on their strategy and they invested some serious capital. My guess is that AGI has been at their online business for at least 5 years so I guess their current $4 million in revenue (not profit) say it all about the ability of the current executive and management. The online gaming space has become even more competitive since ALL moved into that space 9 years ago so even if by some miracle AGI got their act together and formulated the right strategy, got rid of the current online team and recruited some high caliber credible people, and potentially picked up the right acquisitions, my hypothesis is that AGI would not be able to grow their online business to a respectable level inside of 10 years. After all ALL as well as others have been working at it for almost a decade. Your point about ALL expanding into MMORPGs is absolutely spot on and again this underpins ALL longer term plan to not be just a game of chance company. AGI is now so far behind its competition not only in the online space but also in the traditional gaming machines I just don't see how they are going to make a come back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
92.0¢
Change
0.040(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $309.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
88.0¢ 92.5¢ 88.0¢ $16.61K 18.43K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1 91.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.0¢ 3780 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.